Proven Chromos Fractional CO2 Therapy
- Stop hairs on the scalp from falling out
- Restores the hair thickness and shine
- Stops DHT from clogging hair follicles
- Can promote new hair growth
- For men and women
By using a proven product (ZoPelo), Chromos Fractional CO2 and a DHT fighting shampoo. Patients are sent home with product to use every day in the privacy of your own home to provide nurishment to the hair follicles as well as keeping the new hair from falling out.
Treatments start at $150 for the initial consultation.
Fractional Laser Hair Rejuvenation
– Chromos Fractional CO2 Laser –
Using a proven protocol that is used to penetrate the skins surface, which allows a carefully designed product to stimulate once dormant hair follicles to grow new hair.
– ZoPelo Topical –
- Proven to prolong anagen stage of hair growth
- Promotes both Anagen and Telogen stage
- White paper on this product
- Stimulation of key gene expressions
- 40% reduction in hair loss
- Increased # of hair follicles
- Significant increase in hair density in 85 days
- Formulated by top pharmacist (compounded)
- Counteracts with the (-) properties of DHT (dihydrotestosterone)
- Not a drug
- Glycerin / Water based
Innovative cell-communicating active derived from fresh natural sprouts of Green Gram (Mung bean) and Red Clover. It targets the main cause of hair loss which is the lack of communication between different types of cells in hair follicle and counteracts negative effect of dihydrotestosterone (DHT) on the hair follicle.
ZoPelo is made with a water/glycerine extract. Harvested in a timely manner to ensure the Mung Beans contain the highest level of Flavonoids, some of which are key inhibitor’s of 5 alpha-reductase. Its principal function is to counteract the negative properties that DHT has on hair follicles by stimulating positive growth factors and genetic messages. Unlike other hair growth actives, it works on promoting both the Anagen and Telogen phase.
Hair loss is induced via activation of androgen receptors in hair follicles by dihydrotestosterone (DHT). In men, there is an elevation of type II 5-alpha reductase enzymes, which metabolize testicular testosterone in the blood to DHT8–9.
The binding of DHT to androgen receptors in hair follicles leads to a progressive shortening of the anagen (growth) phase with a prolongation of the telogen (rest) phase of the hair follicles. This replaces thick, pigmented terminal hair into fine, non-pigmented vellus hairs.
Photos – Before and After